Saturday, December 4, 2010

Week 9 EOC: The biggest challenges of budgeting

I think the biggest challenge for this project is getting exact prices with customer prices to get a whole con census of the cost and the things that can happen if their are changes. I think these challenges would be the same if you had a client and maybe even more, ones that we might not even be aware of since we are not out in the field yet. If, my budget was really of, I would tell the client "I made a big mistake with the budget" If they are okay with me fixing it and still staying with me then I would be grateful. But, if they choose to leave because of my mistake and hire someone else, then so be it. If, they keep me then I make sure I make that correction and don't let it happen again.  If, this his happens after the whole project was done, I would try to go back to the client and clarify that I made a mistake and if they can pay me the difference. If, they don't want to then I am screwed but wont make that mistake again and revise my budget as many times as it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment